Meaning: Earth, Soil
Main Origin Language: Spanish
In 2017 the name Adan...
• was given to 739 baby boys
• was the 419th most popular name for baby boys
• was 31% less popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in New Mexico, Nevada, and California
Babies Named Adan Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Adan...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 2005
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1954
• is 1404% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 119% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Adan Per State
Geographically the name Adan...
• 280% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Adan by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Adan will be the only kid named Adan in his class?
• How does Adan rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?