Main Origin Language: English
In 2017 the name Al...
• was given to 20 baby boys
• was the 4,712nd most popular name for baby boys
• was 5% more popular than it was ten years ago
Babies Named Al Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Al...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 1959
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 2014
• is 94% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 69% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Al by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Al will be the only kid named Al in his class?
• How does Al rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?