Meaning: Defender Of The People
Main Origin Language: Greek
In 2017 the name Alejandro...
• was given to 2,027 baby boys
• was the 194th most popular name for baby boys
• was 52% less popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona
• was least popular in Mississippi, Maine, and Alaska
Babies Named Alejandro Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Alejandro...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 2001
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1950
• is 1459% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 23% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Alejandro Per State
Geographically the name Alejandro...
• 97% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Alejandro by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Alejandro will be the only kid named Alejandro in his class?
• How does Alejandro rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?