Meaning: Defender Of The People
Main Origin Language: English
In 2017 the name Alexandro...
• was given to 69 baby boys
• was the 2,025th most popular name for baby boys
• was 68% less popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in California, Florida, and Texas
Babies Named Alexandro Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Alexandro...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 2004
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1957
• is 837% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 31% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Alexandro Per State
Geographically the name Alexandro...
• 320% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Alexandro by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Alexandro will be the only kid named Alexandro in his class?
• How does Alexandro rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?