Meaning: Noble, Ready
Main Origin Language: Italian
In 2017 the name Alfonso...
• was given to 276 baby boys
• was the 810th most popular name for baby boys
• was 44% less popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in New Mexico, California, and Arizona
Babies Named Alfonso Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Alfonso...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 1991
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 2016
• is 26% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 45% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Alfonso Per State
Geographically the name Alfonso...
• 347% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Alfonso by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Alfonso will be the only kid named Alfonso in his class?
• How does Alfonso rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?