Main Origin Language: English
In 2017 the name Allan...
• was given to 301 baby boys
• was the 771st most popular name for baby boys
• was 40% less popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Florida, New York, and Virginia
Babies Named Allan Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Allan...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 1950
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 2017
• is 79% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 33% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Allan Per State
Geographically the name Allan...
• 9% more popular east of the Mississippi than west of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Allan by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Allan will be the only kid named Allan in his class?
• How does Allan rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?