Main Origin Language: Spanish
In 2017 the name Alonso...
• was given to 316 baby boys
• was the 745th most popular name for baby boys
• was 12% less popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in California, Arizona, and New Mexico
Babies Named Alonso Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Alonso...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 2010
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1955
• is 2253% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 81% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Alonso Per State
Geographically the name Alonso...
• 303% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Alonso by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Alonso will be the only kid named Alonso in his class?
• How does Alonso rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?