Meaning: Noble, Ready
Main Origin Language: Spanish
In 2017 the name Alonzo...
• was given to 543 baby boys
• was the 523rd most popular name for baby boys
• was 25% more popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Nevada, Kansas, and California
Babies Named Alonzo Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Alonzo...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 2017
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1985
• is 27% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 18% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Alonzo Per State
Geographically the name Alonzo...
• 110% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Alonzo by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Alonzo will be the only kid named Alonzo in his class?
• How does Alonzo rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?