Main Origin Language: Spanish
In 2017 the name Alvaro...
• was given to 255 baby boys
• was the 852nd most popular name for baby boys
• was 37% less popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Arizona, California, and Texas
Babies Named Alvaro Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Alvaro...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 2000
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1956
• is 417% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 22% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Alvaro Per State
Geographically the name Alvaro...
• 215% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Alvaro by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Alvaro will be the only kid named Alvaro in his class?
• How does Alvaro rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?