Meaning: Angel (Messenger Of God)
Main Origin Language: Italian
In 2017 the name Angelo...
• was given to 1,020 baby boys
• was the 333rd most popular name for baby boys
• was 23% less popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Deleware, New Jersey, and Rhode Island
Babies Named Angelo Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Angelo...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 2005
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1951
• is 95% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 40% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Angelo Per State
Geographically the name Angelo...
• 10% more popular east of the Mississippi than west of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Angelo by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Angelo will be the only kid named Angelo in his class?
• How does Angelo rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?