Main Origin Language: French
In 2017 the name Anton...
• was given to 203 baby boys
• was the 990th most popular name for baby boys
• was 18% less popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Colorado, South Carolina, and Utah
Babies Named Anton Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Anton...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 1979
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1961
• is 61% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 17% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Anton Per State
Geographically the name Anton...
• 3% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
Articles that mention Anton
More information on Anton by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Anton will be the only kid named Anton in his class?
• How does Anton rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?