Main Origin Language: German
In 2017 the name Arlo...
• was given to 1,084 baby boys
• was the 316th most popular name for baby boys
• was 1041% more popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Maine, Minnesota, and Montana
• was least popular in Rhode Island, Vermont, and North Dakota
Babies Named Arlo Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Arlo...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 2017
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1968
• is 1777% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 2425% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Arlo Per State
Geographically the name Arlo...
• 20% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
Articles that mention Arlo
More information on Arlo by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Arlo will be the only kid named Arlo in his class?
• How does Arlo rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?