Meaning: God is Gracious
Main Origin Language: Spanish
In 2017 the name Juan...
• was given to 2,980 baby boys
• was the 137th most popular name for baby boys
• was 59% less popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Texas, Arizona, and California
• was least popular in South Dakota, Deleware, and Maine
Babies Named Juan Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Juan...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 2005
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1956
• is 114% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 43% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Juan Per State
Geographically the name Juan...
• 134% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
Articles that mention Juan
More information on Juan by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Juan will be the only kid named Juan in his class?
• How does Juan rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?