Meaning: Wolf Counsel
Main Origin Language: Spanish
In 2017 the name Raul...
• was given to 555 baby boys
• was the 516th most popular name for baby boys
• was 59% less popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Texas, Arizona, and California
Babies Named Raul Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Raul...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 1995
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 2017
• is 4% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 49% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Raul Per State
Geographically the name Raul...
• 333% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Raul by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Raul will be the only kid named Raul in his class?
• How does Raul rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?