Main Origin Language: Spanish
In 2017 the name Rey...
• was given to 302 baby boys
• was the 768th most popular name for baby boys
• was 40% more popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in New Mexico, California, and Texas
Babies Named Rey Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Rey...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 2017
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1951
• is 735% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 115% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Rey Per State
Geographically the name Rey...
• 262% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Rey by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Rey will be the only kid named Rey in his class?
• How does Rey rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?