Meaning: Combination Of Adeline And Lynn
Main Origin Language: English
In 2017 the name Adalynn...
• was given to 2,651 baby girls
• was the 116th most popular name for baby girls
• was 1133% more popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Kentucky, West Virginia, and Alabama
• was least popular in Hawaii, Vermont, and Rhode Island
Babies Named Adalynn Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Adalynn...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 2017
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1950
• was not given to any babies in the 1950s
• is 53567% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Adalynn Per State
Geographically the name Adalynn...
• 5% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
Articles that mention Adalynn
More information on Adalynn by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Adalynn will be the only kid named Adalynn in his class?
• How does Adalynn rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?