Meaning: Woman Of Magdala
Main Origin Language: English
In 2017 the name Adelyn...
• was given to 1,511 baby girls
• was the 203rd most popular name for baby girls
• was 351% more popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Nebraska, Idaho, and Wisconsin
• was least popular in Vermont, Alaska, and Wyoming
Babies Named Adelyn Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Adelyn...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 2015
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1950
• is 287589% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 5841% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Adelyn Per State
Geographically the name Adelyn...
• 18% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Adelyn by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Adelyn will be the only kid named Adelyn in his class?
• How does Adelyn rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?