Meaning: Defender Of The People
Main Origin Language: Greek
In 2017 the name Alejandra...
• was given to 617 baby girls
• was the 502nd most popular name for baby girls
• was 55% less popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Texas, California, and Florida
Babies Named Alejandra Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Alejandra...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 1994
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1953
• is 4956% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 57% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Alejandra Per State
Geographically the name Alejandra...
• 105% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Alejandra by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Alejandra will be the only kid named Alejandra in his class?
• How does Alejandra rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?