Meaning: With Grace
Main Origin Language: Spanish
In 2017 the name Ana...
• was given to 1,443 baby girls
• was the 211st most popular name for baby girls
• was 35% less popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Texas, Arizona, and Florida
• was least popular in North Dakota, Vermont, and South Dakota
Babies Named Ana Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Ana...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 1991
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 1950
• is 278% more common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 37% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Ana Per State
Geographically the name Ana...
• 31% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
Articles that mention Ana
More information on Ana by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Ana will be the only kid named Ana in his class?
• How does Ana rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?