Meaning: With Grace
Main Origin Language: Hebrew
In 2017 the name Ann...
• was given to 251 baby girls
• was the 1,021st most popular name for baby girls
• was 31% less popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee
Babies Named Ann Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Ann...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 1951
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 2011
• is 96% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 64% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Ann Per State
Geographically the name Ann...
• 92% more popular east of the Mississippi than west of the Mississippi
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Ann by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Ann will be the only kid named Ann in his class?
• How does Ann rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?