Meaning: Combination Lee And Anne
Main Origin Language: English
In 2017 the name Leann...
• was given to 52 baby girls
• was the 3,074th most popular name for baby girls
• was 64% less popular than it was ten years ago
• was most popular in Georgia, Florida, and Texas
Babies Named Leann Born Per Year
Created by BabyNameInstitute.com
Historically the name Leann...
• achieved it's highest popularity in 1968
• achieved it's lowest popularity in 2017
• is 71% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1950s
• is 61% less common in the 2010s than it was in the 1990s
Rank Popularity of Baby Name Leann Per State
Geographically the name Leann...
• 10% more popular west of the Mississippi than east of the Mississippi
Girl Names With Similar Spelling
Boy Names With Similar Spelling
Average Age of Benjamin
Benjamin is older than 83% of all names
More information on Leann by the Baby Name Institute
• What are the chances
a kid named Leann will be the only kid named Leann in his class?
• How does Leann rank among the top 2,500
names of the year?